WHAT'S THE BEST PERFUME FOR WOMEN IN 2019?
There are an endless number of perfumes for women. Browse any department store, and you’ll find shelf upon shelf, devoted to all things fragrance-related. As such, choosing which one is right for you can be a mission.
This article can never truly answer the question “what’s the best perfume for women” (it’s too subjective) However, it can provide you with a useful guide to some of the most popular perfumes for women; which might help you to make your decision.
CALLING ALL WOMEN – PERFUME CHOICES OF 2019?
Often we chat to customers online about their personal preferences regarding fragrance. For the ‘average’ woman, perfume is a valued part of the daily beauty routine, with many females claiming that they felt strange leaving the house without applying it.
When it comes to ‘daytime’ fragrances, fresh and fruity scents were the most popular. When asked what the best perfume for women (2019) was, quite a few people mentioned our version of Neroli Portofino – which isn’t surprising. This zesty fragrance conjures up images of sun-drenched Italian coastlines, and it feels very ‘now’. This perfume is the perfect perfume for a hot and sunny beach day, or the summer pool party.
As for the evening scent? Truffle, our version of Black Orchid definitely came out on top as one of the most popular scents. When it comes to the woman, perfume that’s strong and uncompromising is definitely top of the agenda.
We see a clear trend toward Fruity perfumes, with these perfumes definitely enjoying greater popularity. If you don’t want to go too full-on with citrus or berry notes, don’t worry – there are plenty of gorgeous scents that combine floral and fruity ingredients to perfection.
WHAT ARE THE BEST FRAGRANCES FOR WOMEN?
Here’s a run-through of our bestselling fragrances for women in 2019!
- Señorita. Inspired by Aventus for Her is one of the bestselling fragrances of all time, and when you smell it, you’ll understand why. It’s a gorgeous mix of Calabrian bergamot, sandalwood and amber; creating a finished product that’s distinctive and cool. If you’re looking for the best perfume for women (2019), this is a strong contender.
- Crystal. Inspired by Baccarat Rogue 540, Few perfumes for women are as striking as Baccarat Rouge. As the name suggests, there’s a hint of allure and mystery (think James Bond as a woman), with exotic notes of saffron and cedarwood. It’s definitely one for a hot date or after-hours event.
- Just Porto. Inspired by Neroli Portofino, Previously mentioned above, This unisex fragrance has rapidly grown in popularity recently. In fact, if you’re looking for the best perfume for women, as voted by our customers, then this might be it. Most people love the fresh, Mediterranean notes; and the fact that citrus is combined with subtle herbs.
THE SCENT OF A WOMAN – PERFUME MATTERS!
Humans are very much influenced by scent. That’s not to say you have to wear perfume all the time; but it’s certainly nice to know that your fragrance is having a positive impact on those around you
Recent studies have found that scent has the power to alter mood (both your own and others around you). That’s highly useful when you’re in a meeting with a client or out on a first date! It’s fun to get playful with fragrance too. Experiment with different types until you find the one that’s ideal for you!
When figuring out what’s the best perfume for you, consider the following:
- Where will you wear it? Is it mainly for work or do you want it to be suitable for evening-wear or during weekend activites?
- What impression do you want to make? Do you want your fragrance to be alluring, invigorating or fresh, for example?
- Do you want something classic, or more forward-thinking? Some scents are timeless, while others are very contemporary. Think about what sort of smells you love.
- Do you like something different? If so, look for fragrances that have unusual ingredients that may not be carried in most standard market perfumes for women.
To find out more about our range of women’s perfumes, simply visit the ALT. Fragrances site today.
Disclaimer: all products mentioned above, along with their labelling, are a guide and should not be confused with the actual fragrance brand. Any name trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective designers or makers. Please note, these perfumes and candles are not to be confused with the originals, and we have no affiliation with any companies mentioned. Our interpretations of the fragrances and candles were created through chemical analysis and personal development, and their description is solely to give the customer an idea of the nature of the scent. It is not designed to mislead or confuse the customer in any way, and does not infringe on the manufacturer's or designer's name or trademark.